IOSA 2020-21 | International Olympiad of STEM & ASTRONOMY
August 1 @ 8:00 am - August 31 @ 5:00 pm EDT
IOSA 2020 bring you India's biggest premier league of Astronomy & STEAM. IOSA is an international online educational test/olympiad developed to encourage Grade 1 to 10 students. This is a global talent search exam for students across the globe. It is an incomparable platform for assessing and analyzing educational activities of students in STEAM & ASTRONOMY. This is a professionally crafted, skill-based evaluation test for discovering individual students strengths/weaknesses and structured to assess the total intellectual potential of Grade 1st to 10th students.
This Test will be held online through the IOSA Olympiad portal / website on a common pre-announced date and candidates may attend the exam at the allocated time by logging into the website from computers in their schools where they can access the internet. We have an excellent online review system with a very strong platform that avoids all the malpractices. The questions from Mental & Logical Ability (10%), Mathematics (20%), Astronomy / Space-Science (30%), General Knowledge / Current Affairs on Science & Astronomy (30%) and Future Technology (10%) will be compared in Question Papers.
Eligibility & Rules
- Grade 1st-10th students can take part in the IOSA competition.
- Student Registration can be done individually or through schools only.
- Exam will be held in two Levels i.e. State Level & National Level
- Questions & Grading of exam will be individual for every class.
- In level 2 STATE Toppers from each grade will compete for National Level Astronomy & STEAM League.
Awards & Recognitions
- 90 percent or more from each Grade will get a Scholar Certification along with a Gold Medal.
- 85 to 89.99 percent from each Grade will get an Outstanding Performance Certificate along with a Silver Medal.
- 75 to 84.99 percent from each Grade will get a Distinguished Performance Certificate along with a Bronze Medal.
- Above 60 percent from each Grade will get Participation Certificates.
- Rank 1st (Every Grade) – Winner Shield with Awards of Excellence + National Level Certificates
- Rank 2nd (Every Grade) – Runner-up 1 Shield with Awards of Excellence + National Level Certificates
- Rank 3rd (Every Grade) – Runner-up 2 Shield with Awards of Excellence + National Level Certificates
- All Participants – Rank Merit Certificates at National Level.